Welcome To Highrange Development Society(HDS)
Highrange Development Society(HDS) is Registered under the Travancore/ Cochin Literary.
Highrange Development Society(HDS)
The Highrange Development Society(HDS) is a secular social Service Society, Registered under the Travancore/ Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Act XII of 1955, with the Reg.No.I-231/2003. It is the official organ of the Department of social Works of the Diocese of Idukki.Read More
Services & Activities
- SHGs and SHG Federations in the developmental process
- Organic Agriculture Promotion and Certification
- Organic Manure –production and distribution centres
- Natural Resource Management Programme.
- Save a Family Plan’ Programme – Supporting poor families
- Fight for the land right of the farmers
- Girijyothi Rabbit Meat Processing Centre ,
- Eco restoration project ,Mannathara
- Girijyothi Green Mart
- Girijyothi Tribal L.P School, Marayoor
- Total Sanitation Programme for the tribal families, Marayoor
- Housing project for the shelter less
- ‘Farm Friends’-Group of Professional agricultural labours.
- Financial assistance for the differently abled children.
- Awareness programme on Tuberculosis
- Insurance schemes for the welfare of the people
- Financial Assistance : for the nursing students.
- Water Tank : to ensure safe drinking water .
- Solar Lantern : to promote the use of solar – renewable energy.
- Tailoring Machine : to encourage woman empowerment through self employment.
- Bio Gas Plant : to making the best use of non conventional energy.
- Chicks Distribution : food security and income generation programme.
- CFL Bulbs : with a view to reduce electricity consumption .
- Alternative life style promotion: soap kit, soap powder, liquid soap, lotion kit, ayurvedic medicines etc.
- Seed distribution : varieties of vegetables ,fruits, mushroom and flower seeds .
- IDEA Programme for integrated development
- Solar lantern and LED torch assembling units
- Jalanidhi & Watershed projects
- Akshaya Jana Sevana Kendram
- Theeram: Association of the differently abled
- Family & School Counseling programme
- SPED—III project: participatory village empowerment program
News & Events
Latest Updates From HDS